Job title: PA/ Sales Admin
Location: Lanswood Park Business Centre, Elmstead Market, Colchester
Founded in the UK in 2012, Carbon Numbers is a leader in employing cutting edge technologies with a dedicated fibre network and cloud-based IT system to deliver energy-saving BMS, lighting, energy, and metering services.
As the energy sector expands, so does our business. We are now looking to recruit a PA/ Sales Admin professional to join our team, based in Colchester.
Your role will be to provide support to the CEO, and to assist the general sales administrative team.
You will be required to:
- Ensure all administrative and clerical requirements are met in a timely and efficient manner.
- Manage and oversee diaries, including scheduling meetings and dealing with correspondence on behalf of the CEO
- Act as a first point of contact, demonstrating professionalism and efficiency in all telephone and email contact with suppliers, customers, and others.
We are looking for someone with the following skills:
- Computer and IT literate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organisation and punctuality
- Experience in customer service
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment
- Managing databases and filing systems as required for sales.
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- To take informal minutes of meetings as required, including typing, preparation and distribution of agenda and supporting papers.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation when required.
- Provide support to Marketing, IT, HR and Sales
- Providing holiday cover for admin team
- Booking staff courses as required
- Complete sales follow-ups and qualify leads
- Monitor deadlines on behalf of CEO
It’s an exciting time to be part of the Carbon Numbers team. If you think you match our criteria, and would like to join us on our journey, we’d love to hear from you.
Email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.