Job title: BMS Support Engineer
Location: North London Home Counties (Herts / Beds / Essex / Bucks)
Contract Type: Full Time
Salary: £35k – £45k
Remote with travel to client sites
Founded in the UK in 2012, Carbon Numbers is a leader in employing cutting edge technologies with a dedicated fibre network and cloud-based IT system to deliver energy-saving BMS, lighting, energy, and metering services.
As the energy sector expands, so does our business. We are now looking to recruit a BMS Support Engineer to join our growing team.
We are looking for a Building Management Systems (BMS) Support Engineer to carry out BMS servicing, Planned Preventative Maintenance, remedials and small works and projects.
- BMS Servicing
- Remedial works
- Contribution to callout rota
- Committed to excellent customer service
- Interest and commitment to involvement in energy saving works and initiatives
Desirable but not essential:
- Health & safety qualification
- Knowledge / training in building services applications (i.e. Mechanical services or BCIA BCMxx (or equivalent) courses)
- Experience in preparing remedial quotations
- Electrical installation qualification (ideally time served electrician)
- Trend Expert (proficient in SET, 963 and IQVision)
- Demonstrable qualifications and experience in one other BMS manufacturer discipline
- Demonstrable electrical safety awareness
- Computer and IT literate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organisation and punctuality
- Experience in customer service
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Company car/ car allowance
- Mobile phone
- Perkbox discount scheme
Closing date: Monday 20th December 2021
It’s an exciting time to be part of the Carbon Numbers team. If you think you match our criteria, and would like to join us on our journey, we’d love to hear from you.
Email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.