Location: Elmstead Market, Essex
Contract type: Full time
Founded in the UK in 2012, Carbon Numbers is a leader in employing cutting edge technologies with a dedicated fibre network and cloud-based IT system to deliver energy-saving BMS, lighting, energy, and metering services.
As the energy sector expands, so does our business. We are now looking to recruit a BMS Engineer professional to join our team, based near Colchester.
We are looking for a BMS Engineer to commission projects and carry out SLA maintenance. The ideal candidate will be able to write, change and work with existing software control strategies, and commission and set to work plant under BMS control. To also have an interest and / or understanding of energy-saving strategies.
- Work alone or as part of a team of engineers
- Provide guidance, mentoring and coaching to trainees and / or apprentices.
- Carrying out service / project commissioning work.
- Keep documentation up to date, including project reporting and health & safety compliance.
- Knowledge, experience and demonstrable training in Trend BMS including 963, IQVision, and SET.
- Computer and IT literate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organisation and punctuality
- Experience in customer service
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Mobile phone and laptop provided
- Pension scheme
- Company car or car allowance
- Team building days out
- Perkbox discount scheme
Closing date: Monday 20th December 2021
It’s an exciting time to be part of the Carbon Numbers team. If you think you match our criteria, and would like to join us on our journey, we’d love to hear from you.
Email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.