Location: To cover Essex, London, and the home counties
Contract Type: Full Time
Salary range: 35k-40k
Founded in the UK in 2012, Carbon Numbers is a leader in employing cutting edge technologies with a dedicated fibre network and cloud-based IT system to deliver energy-saving BMS, lighting, energy, and metering services.
As the energy sector expands, so does our business. We are now looking to recruit a Lead BMS Electrician to join our team, based in Colchester.
We are looking for a Lead BMS Electrician to join our team and work alongside a team of electricians and engineers to complete BMS project works in the Essex and London areas.
- To be able to be the lead electrician on site and carry out small works
- To oversee other staff members E.g. apprentices
- Experience in a supervisory role within a team of engineers
- Ensure necessary project documentation is kept up to date through the duration of the project and issued on completion to the project manager.
- From time to time, carry out BMS power and controls installation within commercial and industrial premises.
- NVQ Level 3 qualified Electrician (Gold Card), 18th Edition BS7671.
- Test and inspection qualified
- Demonstrable electrical safety awareness competency
- Supervisor H&S qualification such as SSSTS or IOSH
- Managing projects to completion on time and within budget
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organisation and punctuality
- Experience in customer service
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment
- Requires use of Windows PC and be proficient in MS Office apps including Word, Excel and MS Project.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Laptop and mobile phone provided
- Pension scheme
- Company vehicle or allowance
- Team building days out
- Perkbox discount scheme
Closing date: Monday 20th December 2021
It’s an exciting time to be part of the Carbon Numbers team. If you think you match our criteria, and would like to join us on our journey, we’d love to hear from you.
Email your CV to: email@example.com
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.