Job title: Electrical Site Lead
Contract Type: Full Time
Salary: Up to £45,000 plus benefits
Founded in the UK in 2012, Carbon Numbers is a leader in employing cutting edge technologies with a dedicated fibre network and cloud-based IT system to deliver energy-saving BMS, lighting, energy, and metering services.
As the energy sector expands, so does our business. We are now looking to recruit an Electrical Site Lead to join our growing team.
The Electrical Site lead will have exceptional knowledge and experience of electrical installation and maintenance in non-domestic properties. This role will require an individual who is highly organised, motivated and able to work on their own initiative or as part of a team across multiple buildings varying in size on a London based site. They will be reliable, enthusiastic, professional and have excellent customer skills.
As an Electrical Site lead, you will coordinate with teams of both internal and external resources coordinating site work to deliver jobs on time and within
budget. This position is hands-on and will require practical services. There will also be responsibility for the development of an electrical apprentice.
• All electrical on-site maintenance.
• Provide supervision for other contractors on a static site.
• Provide support and guidance to the teams and commissioning engineer.
• Provide performance feedback to higher management.
• Complete daily/weekly task sheets and manage jobs on the CAFM system.
• Maintaining strict compliance to quality work and safety rules.
• Delivering an outstanding level of customer service at all client levels.
- Organisational skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- A minimum of five years’ experience as a site-based engineer
- A recognised qualification in electrical installation (minimum Level 2
- C&G 2365 and current BS7671 certification (C&G 2382-18).
- Excellent communication, presentation and customer skills
- Teamworking skills
- Understanding of H&S Regulations
- Ability to understand HVAC and BMS
- Able to identify the wiring details of peripheral devices
- NICEIC Testing would be beneficial
- CSCS or ECS Card
- A proactive approach to undertake all tasks required
- Able to effectively manage your workload
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Good IT literacy
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Company car/car allowance
- Mobile phone
- Perkbox discount scheme
Closing date: Monday, 14 March 2022
It’s an exciting time to be part of the Carbon Numbers team. If you think you match our criteria and would like to join us on our journey, we’d love to hear from you.
Email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Carbon Numbers is proud to be an equal opportunities employer.