Location: Elmstead Market, Colchester
Contract Type: Full Time
Salary range: £21,000 to £23,000
Founded in the UK in 2012, Carbon Numbers is a leader in employing cutting edge technologies with a dedicated fibre network and cloud-based IT system to deliver energy-saving BMS, lighting, energy, and metering services.
As the energy sector expands, so does our business. We are now looking to recruit a Junior Energy Administrator to join our team, based in Colchester.
To be responsible for the day to day administration of energy consumption and billing information from energy suppliers and in support of Carbon Numbers clients. To support the Data Analyst team with general administrative duties, co-ordinating and organising important action log updates and ensuring that necessary reports are received and sent to the clients.
- Administer new client onboarding process
- Send letters of authority to clients
- Liaise with energy suppliers
- Assist the Energy Manager and Data Analysts
- Be responsible for ensuring the action logs are up to date
- Build excellent relationships with the client and the energy suppliers
- Import and upload energy bills and consumption data
- Ensure reports are issued to clients on a regular basis
- Support the Energy Manager in developing existing and new clients
- Attend meetings and produce notes where required
Transferable Skills and Experience:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- IT skills (Microsoft Word and Excel)
- Experience in managing and prioritising own workload
- Be able to problem solve
- Ability to build effective working relationships both internally and externally with customers
- Excellent customer service skills
- Organisational skills
- Teamworking skills
- 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Team building days out
- Perkbox discount scheme
Closing date: Thursday, 31 March 2022
It’s an exciting time to be part of the Carbon Numbers team. If you think you match our criteria and would like to join us on our journey, we’d love to hear from you.
Email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.