- Commissioning Engineer
- Salary Commensurate with experience
- South East/London
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Commissioning Engineer looking to develop with a successful and forward thinking company who are willing and able to support their staff in achieving long-term career aspirations. This company promotes from within and opportunities to progress through the business are aligned with this position.
As a Commissioning Engineer you will have excellent knowledge of mechanical and electrical engineering principles – in particular the installation of Building Energy Management control systems and general building services systems. This is a mobile role and a willingness to travel is essential. You will be hardworking and committed to achieving success for both yourself and your company. You will have a flexible approach to your work and be adaptable in new ways of working, exceptional customer care skills, taking pride in the quality of their work. Delivering service excellence is the key to this role
• Qualified in Electrical or Electronic Engineering
• Knowledge of mechanical engineering
• Understanding of Building Management Systems (BMS), building automation and building control principles.
• Knowledge of electrical installation – particularly in the building controls and wider building services field.
• CSCS/ECS/JIB Registered
• Full UK driving licence
• Knowledge and training in Trend Control Systems
• Knowledge of IQ1, 2, 3 and 4 controllers or Trend Expert.
• Knowledge of Cylon, Priva and other systems would be advantageous
• Knowledge of integration would be advantageous
This is your chance to join an excellent company at a very exciting stage of growth. If you have got the technical skills required and think this position is for you. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org