ESOS Assessor Colchester
- Participants in ESOS must have a Lead Assessor to undertake various roles in relation to their ESOS Assessment. Carbon Numbers has an approved lead assessor that can cater for all your ESOS requirements.
- Lead Assessors must belong to a register of energy professionals approved by the Environment Agency
- Your appointed Lead Assessor will have to undertake, oversee or review your ESOS Energy Audits and/or any other auditing activities, such as Display Energy Certificate assessments or GreenDeal Assessments
- Your Lead Assessor will also have to sign-off your overall ESOS Assessment once complete, to confirm it meets the requirements of ESOS overall.
- You may wish to have an ESOS Assessor to help oversee other parts of the ESOS assessment process, such as overseeing the measurement of your total energy consumption, identifying areas of significant energy consumption and conducting ESOS Energy Audits.
Our team is led by an ESOS lead assessor. Neil has been designing and managing energy efficiency schemes for over 15yrs. He has aided organisations such as IKEA, Santander, Pfizer, Snow Centre and Macdonald Hotels in reducing there footprints. Carbon Numbers are willing to both finance and guarantee performance of all savings.